|You are beautiful, but you don't mean a thing to me.
||[Dec. 27th, 2005|10:29 pm]
|||||Death Cab For Cutie||]|
I wish I had more to say. I've been spending the past few days with family.
My room was rented out to my aunt and uncle (who left today) and I was sleeping comfortable in the media room but then the Wendes Family (their last name is my first) came and got me stuck on the playroom couch. Needless to say, I haven't slept in about forty eight hours and I kind of feel numb.
All my cousins do are watch movies and play video games. And I watch with them. Also, we went out on the fort and played on the swings.
Also we turned on the hot tube and sat in there. But then we got bored and jumped into the FREEZING COLD pool. It was probably about 48 degrees and when you got in it felt like little pins were being stuck all over your body. We tried to see who could stay in the longest and it was miserable. It was addicting too.
I also have been on a photography spree:
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?Run ten straight miles.
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept them accidentally. I hope that happens next year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No.
5. What countries did you visit? America.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? A social life; My best friend home.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory? None really, I don't remember things by their days but by what actually happend.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? JV Soccer team.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Up and down temperature for five days straight.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Camera.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Heather surprising me by coming home from China.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mitch, thanks for being an asshole.
14. Where did most of your money go? Music and Books.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Heather's homecoming. Pride & Prejudice.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2005? Self-Conclusion, Spill Canvas.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier, by a land slide.
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner; aka cross country.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer, Less babysitting jobs.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Hang out with my friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Internet.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2005? Lust maybe.
22. How many one night stands in this last year? How about NONE.
23. What was your favorite TV program? This year I stopped watching TV.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Yeah.
25. What was the best book you read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Spill Canvas, Regina Spektor, Jack's Mannequin
27. What did you want and get? Laptop, camera, iPod.
28. What did you want and not get? First kiss.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Pride & Prejudice.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I didn't do anything out of the norm. Fifteen.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Heather not going to China.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Fuck it.
33. What kept you sane? Music.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Keira Knightly.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? There was one I got really worked up about but I can't remember what it was.
36. Who did you miss? Heather Deiter.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Uhhhhhh, Abby on LJ. She's so nice.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. In the end every thing matters.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? "Go to church because you're a good girl." Jack's Mannequin, Kill the Messanger