|I guess it's spring, I didn't know; It's always 75 with no chance of snow...
||[Dec. 25th, 2005|11:09 am]
|||||The Academy Is...||]|
1. People who are sarcastic are my favorite.
2. I don’t like when people point out the obvious.
3. Pianos are the greatest instrument known to man.
4. I’m such an old soul.
5. I love to be pleasantly surprised.
6. People need to be more original.
7. I hate one sided conversations.
8. It takes two to flirt.
9. I hate how I was last year.
10. I love change for the better.
11. I’ll read anything I can get my hands on.
12. I’m very self conscious about how I smell.
13. I can sing really well.
14. I like to write.
15. I’m extremely stubborn.
16. I am a bitch to people who annoy me.
17. Don’t be corny, please.
18. I have a sailor mouth.
19. I’m afraid of the future.
20. I belong in the past.
21. Don’t use me.
22. I always have to be the best.
23. Nothing is ever what I expect.
24. Movies don’t scare me or make me cry.
25. I hate when people don’t act their age.
26. I put a lot of thought into everything I do.
27. Some of the things people do for attention aren’t worth it.
28. I’m always wondering ‘what if?’
29. I like to manipulate people.
30. I could run forever.
31. My guilty pleasure is talking about people; behind their backs.
32. Inside my head, I’m the most vain person you’ll ever meet.
33. I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up; I wish I did.
34. I sleep to dream.
35. I am good at judging character.
36. My first impressions are almost always right.
37. I learn from mistakes.
38. Accept me as I am; I only change for myself.
39. I’ve stopped listening to the radio; Unless it's the classical music station.
40. I could live without a TV.
41. I’ve always been able to entertain myself.
42. I love traveling by plane.
43. I have great self control.
44. I love figurative language; colorful conversations.
45. I work well under pressure.
46. I’m very understanding.
47. Don’t ask me for advice; even though I’m good at giving it, I don’t like to.
48. There is a song for every situation.
49. I mimic people when I talk to them; their movements and way of speaking.
50. I have problems talking. I stutter over words because my brain is moving to fast
for my mouth.
51. I look at my pictures as a kid and think how adorable I was.
52. I want to learn Latin.
53. People complain too much; I want to give them something worth complaining about.
54. Déjà vu is a cool thing.
55. You’ll never catch me cleaning up after people.
56. I want to try something new, all the time.
57. Time goes by way to fast.
58. I have a great sense of direction.
59. I’m afraid of failure.
60. I like to mess with peoples minds; I’m good at it.
61. I don’t like spoiled people.
62. I tell white lies; all the time.
63. I’m great at debating.
64. I hate being paraphrased.
65. Disney movies are love.
66. I’m perfectly balanced between my left and right brain.
67. I’m a Libra.
68. Insomnia strikes at random times.
69. My hair is officially brown. Meh.
70. I’m great at keeping secrets.
71. I was born on Johnny Appleseed Day.
72. I could be taller. Much taller.
73. I hate being told I’m smart.
74. Cleverness is a great quality.
75. I’m full of common sense.
76. I’m easy to talk to.
77. I’m hard to read.
78. I love colorful things; and also blank things.
79. I can find beauty in the ugliest of things.
80. I find flaws in everything.
81. I get frustrated too easily.
82. I love accents.
83. I lead people on.
84. I love being cold and staying warm at the same time.
85. I hate being bossed around.
86. I like playing dress up and pretending to be someone else.
87. I’m not quick to forgive.
88. I don’t want to be popular.
89. Don’t underestimate my strength, really.
90. I hate making set in stone plans.
91. I’m seem random but everything is somehow related.
92. I remember things when it’s too late.
93. I don’t like being late.
94. I avoid awkwardness.
95. I like quiet people; they make me nervous.
96. When I get angry, I cry.
97. When I get frustrated I sigh.
98. I can’t take criticism well.
99. I’m quick to catch on.
100. I love black shoes.
101. I wonder what people say behind my back.
Does he love you;
Will he hold your tiny face in his hands?